1/10-1/11 Forecast

eskysteve

Hello John,
I know that you specialize in snowfall, but, as I see this next system approaching it appears that the Eastern 2/3rds of the U.P. will be receiving mostly rain from this , how much rainfall do you see? Thanks in advance.

frnash

Hello John,
I know that you specialize in snowfall …
FYI: That's a bit of an understatement. Just to clarify, John specializes in somewhat more than that: Producing custom world wide weather forecasts and analysis (largely for agricultural related interests). Hint: that certainly includes some significant focus on rain. So rain sure isn't out of his wheelhouse!
(Yeah, John doesn't blow his own horn very much, so someone's gotta do it.) :devilish:

[JD: I hope I'm not out of bounds!]

jd

Administrator
Staff member
No problem Frank!

Unfortunately eskysteve, your question was along the lines of a specific forecast question, which I do not answer on the boards. Sorry!

eskysteve

Sorry John, I should have read the rules prior. It took some research but I did find some computer models online that did indicate about .50" for most of the U.P. That's not going to help the flooding in Dickinson and Menominee Counties.

dfattack

FYI: That's a bit of an understatement. Just to clarify, John specializes in somewhat more than that: Producing custom world wide weather forecasts and analysis (largely for agricultural related interests). Hint: that certainly includes some significant focus on rain. So rain sure isn't out of his wheelhouse!
(Yeah, John doesn't blow his own horn very much, so someone's gotta do it.) :devilish:

[JD: I hope I'm not out of bounds!]

We don't really want to know about you blowing John's horn :surprise: