1/24/19

• Thread starter Deleted member 10829
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10829

1 1/2" inches here in Spooner, a bit of a surprise! :)

mezz

We are getting schmucked here in the Keweenaw! 4" in the last hour! closing in on a foot for the day so far. A lot of plowing & shoveling ahead.:eek2::hopelessness:-Mezz

MKW

We actually got almost an inch of fluff here today in Eau Claire Wis! Yeah Haw. Its actually white now as opposed to the turd brown ground we've been looking at since fall...

I was in Paradise on Tuesday and trails were very good. It was snowing lightly but Wednesday it was snowing harder as we were leaving. From Monday thru today we rode from Crystal Falls, Munising, Grand Marais, Paradise, Christmas, Big Bay. 840 miles with only 30 of them bad. A great week of sledding, groomers did a fantastic job. Snowing heavily on our way into Big Bay yesterday.

1fujifilm

I was in Paradise on Tuesday and trails were very good. It was snowing lightly but Wednesday it was snowing harder as we were leaving. From Monday thru today we rode from Crystal Falls, Munising, Grand Marais, Paradise, Christmas, Big Bay. 840 miles with only 30 of them bad. A great week of sledding, groomers did a fantastic job. Snowing heavily on our way into Big Bay yesterday.

Yahoo Mtn. Dew!

Bear

If you are heading up you should have great trails. I know Munising to Grand Marais were getting hit hard with snow Thursday into Friday.

Bullitt69

If you are heading up you should have great trails. I know Munising to Grand Marais were getting hit hard with snow Thursday into Friday.

Yup, north of Seney on 77 got HAMMERED Thursday night into Friday - easily over a foot of new by morning - my truck was nearly invisible against the background of the woods. Looked like a huge white ghost on wheels....

Yeah we rode out of the Munising area on Thursday morning heading to Big Bay, it was snowing very heavily in that area also. Probably 5-6” in town and 8-12” in the hills. Not as much as Grand Marais but still decent.