10*F in November, in Indiana?

Just looked at the thermometer, I'm reading 10*F. That is lower than our normal low in January.
Tomorrows high is 18 on most local forecasts, and said to be lowest high on on the record.

This coming out of a very cool summer with just a two or three days reaching the 90's.

Can this type of situation be associated with any big weather patterns of the past, like "the year without a summer"? (that may have been a volcanic ash situation, but beer did evolve from it)

cmharcou

It was the coldest and most comfortable summer I can ever remember. I was born in 76 so I don't remember the winter patterns then. There was a huge surplus of snowmobile sales locally in those days due to the amount of snow. Even the local john deere dealer said they stock the ole JD sleds back in those days and couldn't keep them on the floor. Makes you wonder if were following back into those days again. My kids went swimming maybe 2-3 times this summer just because it never got "hot.". It was only 80 degrees and 60 at night about every day. It was great! My parents bought 2 new sleds this year nad the boys had theirs out riding yesterday. looking forward to a great 2015!