11/26 Who got what???

soxfan3

10-12" in Whiteside County, IL - but nobody cares, can't ride, trails don't open till 2nd week of December. It is pretty though!

tomx

5-6 inches in Elkhorn. More closer to the WI/IL border. My buddy told me the idiots are out riding the partially marked trails around the border. Talk about a nightmare for local clubs trying to keep up relations with landowners. I'm surprised we still have trails to ride down here at all.

erkoehler

Very different measurements as you move north from Lake Geneva to Elkhorn and white water.

Easily 6+ in LG.

My house in Elkhorn maybe 4.

Whitewater much less.

old abe

8 to 12 inches depending where you are at. High winds created many drifts, and closed some E/W roads. Went out at 4 am to clean the sat dish off, and see what it was like out there, nasty for sure!!! Very wet, and heavy snow made for it being hard to plow with Ranger. It even wears our large Lab out running thru it. 4X4 pickups also having difficulty plowing. It will plow much better Tuesday after Monday nights hard/cold +6 F temps. Local Fire/Rescue told me Ill DNR were out with snowmobiles Sunday night on several rescue cases in Henry Co. Ill. That would have been something to watch for sure??? We are going to shake down the sleds as we have unlimited private property we can ride. That will work much better in non/wet snow also!!!

Last edited:

1fujifilm

5-6 inches in Elkhorn. More closer to the WI/IL border. My buddy told me the idiots are out riding the partially marked trails around the border. Talk about a nightmare for local clubs trying to keep up relations with landowners. I'm surprised we still have trails to ride down here at all.

Same ding a lings that drive around the Chain O Lakes in their boat making wake in a no-wake zone.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

8 to 12 inches depending where you are at. High winds created many drifts, and closed some E/W roads. Went out at 4 am to clean the sat dish off, and see what it was like out there, nasty for sure!!! Very wet, and heavy snow made for it being hard to plow with Ranger. It even wears our large Lab out running thru it. 4X4 pickups also having difficulty plowing. It will plow much better Tuesday after Monday nights hard/cold +6 F temps. Local Fire/Rescue told me Ill DNR were out with snowmobiles Sunday night on several rescue cases in Henry Co. Ill. That would have been something to watch for sure??? We are going to shake down the sleds as we have unlimited private property we can ride. That will work much better in non/wet snow also!!!

Maybe we should all trailer down and join you.

Bear

old abe

Same ding a lings that drive around the Chain O Lakes in their boat making wake in a no-wake zone.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we should all trailer down and join you.

Bear

It's not that good to go out there fuji. Too much (8 hrs) rain prior to change to snow. Snow really drifted to a poorly suited to ride condition. My dog doesn't even enjoy it like he normally would, to be goings crazy.