12/15/22

Swampy

Looks like about 8"-9" West of Tomahawk. Time to go plow and then start packing trails!
And away we go!!!!!

pclark

6" of heavy wet snow overnight in MW, coupled with the 2" from Wednesday so far 8". They say a little more today through Saturday so we should be in halfway decent shape. They were calling for 8-12" so we got the lower figure, always hoping for the higher total but good start. Groomers should be able to really pack the trails. High of 32 today and 29 through Saturday with colder temps for Saturday night through next week. Will advise when and if trails will open, probably some cleanup work on the trails to be done. It's a start!

scottiking

We have 4” here in Woodbury
Also I put a new snowstick and cam in Wascott Wi by Minong and there’s a new foot on the ground there with a 16” total on the ground
Check out the streaming webcam I installed over there on the NCN
Oh also reporting just 2.1” new at the Lakeshack in Twin Lakes Mi
Scottiking OUT

matti

29" up the north shore in Finland, MN (storm total). Seeing totals of 10-18" in/near the Bayfield peninsula in WI, but amounts seem to vary a lot.

mrbb

raining snowing and sleet mix here, nice 1/2 inch of ice on ground under about 4 inches of mixed snow and sleet now
I hate ice,, 90% of my property is a slope, , makes doing anything a challenge when all ice!, but love the snow
got to take the bad to get the good some times!

its still falling here in NE , PA> ,and, not supposed to stop till tomorrow, so maybe will get few more inches yet of snow on top of this stuff!

BigSix

2" of heavy, wet snow with slush on the bottom in northeast Green Bay. The east wind off of Lake Michigan kept us on the warm side too long. By Monday, this stuff will be like concrete.

mrbb

well I ended p with a strage snow fall here, at one point in time was about 7 inches of snow down, then rained for 6+ hours warmed up to 40+ degree's then turned back to snow, and still a light mix of snow and rain, upper 30's
and now there is mostly about 3 inches of very wet heavy snow, with a layer a inch thick of ice or what seems like a solid layer of little round balls of sleet, HAHA!
gave the skid steer a work out trying to move some of it,. as in spots it was solid to the ground and a 1/2 of ice under a lot of it too
skid steers sucks on ice all the more so on slopes and hell!!
on a good note, the warm up and rain seems to have cause almost all of it to fall off my truck parked outside, I was thinking it was going to be sealed in a coating of thick of ice, like I had last yr,
but was pretty clean all on its own, which was a nice find today!

bearrassler

It is still snowing in Grand Forks but it is winding down, it looks like we will end up with about 20 inches over the last 4 days, now it is going to get cold, with many days next week below zero for high temps

SHOOT2KILL

It is still snowing in Grand Forks but it is winding down, it looks like we will end up with about 20 inches over the last 4 days, now it is going to get cold, with many days next week below zero for high temps
Accuweather is hinting at another snow storm hitting next Wed-Fri coming from British Columbia thru the midwest then up the east coast...Local Weather Underground forecast for So Wi is already predicting 8+"...They are also predicting some places will have their coldest Christmas since the early 1980's...