12/16/23

pclark

It’s currently 35 at 8:30am headed for 40 degrees today. We had some steady rain overnight and looks to continue today. The lakes I’m afraid took a hit the last couple of days. The extended forecast does not look very promising. The snow will come, eventually, but it’s taking a hit on businesses up here. Wish I had better news.

whitedust

It’s currently 35 at 8:30am headed for 40 degrees today. We had some steady rain overnight and looks to continue today. The lakes I’m afraid took a hit the last couple of days. The extended forecast does not look very promising. The snow will come, eventually, but it’s taking a hit on businesses up here. Wish I had better news.
It’s been along time that the WI Northwoods didn’t have a white Xmas. Snowmobile renters don’t need much snow to ride bar to bar and have a great time. This is going to hurt biz for sure😞

rph130

I see 2-5" predicted for Presque Isle tonight. I'm trying to be positive and keep the faith. A couple of minor storm accumulations and then maybe a lake effect dumping and we could be riding by New Years Eve.

hermie

I see 2-5" predicted for Presque Isle tonight. I'm trying to be positive and keep the faith. A couple of minor storm accumulations and then maybe a lake effect dumping and we could be riding by New Years Eve.
I like your attitude. I am hoping for a miracle myself and trying to keep the faith. I was just reading an article on how they think we will quickly go to a neutral weather pattern by next winter and I am already thinking like a true cub fan wait until next year.

pclark

See you at the Retreat for a Bloody Mary!