12/24/2022

mezz

I know this is a late entry, but, in my defense, we awoke to roughly 16-18" of new snow which was much deeper in spots & wind blown tight in many areas. My wife & I spent 6 hours cleaning out & trying to get preparations done for family to arrive. The highway was the only thing plowed, getting down to it from on our hill was not issue, but getting back up was damn near impossible. There was a good 30" of plow snow pasted against my parents house & one of my offices which is on the highway. It was ugly. My arms & wrists are sore from shoveling, I don't think I'll be doing a whole lot today. All in all, over the past 3 days we have been hit with over 32" & a lot more than that in the higher terrain areas like Calumet & Twin Lakes. Merry Christmas to everyone & stay safe.

m8man

Yah we’ve got nailed!!

I have a few 4~6 foot drifts in my driveway. Clean up out in my area has been crazy. Took them a while to get the main road opened up today. Just got the kid unstuck on his snowmobile about a quarter mile from my house, walked to it 🤬. He had it buried in a mud hole in some red pines. What a mess.