15,000 +

eagle1

Congrats on breaking 15,000 members!!!! Truly a great site you have built. Can't imagine being on www. with out my JD fix. Thanks for a great site!

But I must ask, how does it feel to wake up to 15,000 crabby people wondering where there white gold is? LOL:)

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks.

There are actually way more than 15,000 coming to the site. Daily unique visitors to the site are in the 60,000 to 70,000 range. The 15,000 are just those that have registered to the discussion board. Still a very humbling number.

-John

T

Team Elkhorn

John, love the site. You and the Mods do a great job. Did you ever think it would grow to this size when you first started it years ago. I know you spend hours a day working on it, and I'm sure we all appreciate it.
On another site that I'm also registered on, the Administrator's avatar is a pic of a circus ring master with a whip. Some days that seems like it fits pretty well.:D
Thanks for all your hard work.
Dave
View attachment 28059

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dave,

Never thought it would have grown to this size. Otherwise I would have come up with a more cleaver name for it! Just used my name because I already had the domain.

-John

polarisrider1

Hi Dave,

Never thought it would have grown to this size. Otherwise I would have come up with a more cleaver name for it! Just used my name because I already had the domain.

-John
The name works fine. before this site I used to go to "Jeff's web page" poor Jeff gave up years ago due to other time consuming things (work). He had links to everything relating to snowmobiling. Thank him for sending a ton of us here. He was and still may be a Professor at Grand Valley State University. GVSU