17 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155" electric start snow check low miles

kryzmc

17 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155" electric start snow check low miles

2017 Polaris RMK 155" 800 $11,495 obo

Adult driven (40+) and maintained by top Polaris dealer. So if you are looking for a sled with an ugly wrap, banged into trees and jumped over anything that comes in front of it this is NOT the sled for you!!

This sled was used on one trip to Wyoming last year. By far the best back country sled I have ever had. With the new chassis and set up it just does not get stuck. It will handle anything the UP and out west throws at it and is frankly a better sled than I am a rider. Due to work schedule I wont get to use it this year so I am giving you the opportunity to own a nearly new sled.

It is a snow check version with these upgrades: Walker Evans clicker adjustable shocks, Painted tunnel and remaining extended warranty and most importantly electric start. It is worth it weight in gold when you are standing on a side hill and can't pull the cord.

It is stock other than a mountain can and a Skinz front bumper and skid plate. I have the stock can as well and you can have both for the right price.

Approx. 340 miles

Let me know if you have any questions and I have more pics I can email if needed.
I will delivery to Wisconsin Dells area if unit is sold.

No Trades please.

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg IMG_1432.jpg IMG_1441.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why that pic is upside down. Cant figure out how to fix that. :)

Last edited: