1995 SkiDoo Grand Touring 670

racerxnet

1995 Ski Doo Grand Touring 670. Metallic Blue $1500.00

New pistons,rings,wristpins and bore. Mild port cleaning. Approximately 450 miles on rebuild.

New tunnel protectors.
New seat cover.
114 Woody's picks.
New brake pads.

Polaris Extra 10 skid installed with new Hyfax.
All rebuilt gas shocks. Front (Fox). Front skid (Fox) Rear skid (Ryde FX clicker)
Extra wheel kit on skid.
New carbides
Electric start: rebuilt starter
Heated grips front/back with shield plugs.
Reverse.

This Grand touring sled is in excellent condition with many upgrades to improve comfort.
I changed out the C7 skid to the Extra 10 for added travel with 2 people on-board.
The clicker gas shock makes compression settings a snap to adjust. All the shocks are
rebuilt with new oil/gas. The new seat cover looks very nice and has blue piping to match sled color.
The fresh bore/pistons (Weisco) are broke in properly, and has about 450 miles on engine.

The engine runs great and have no troubles starting or idling. It handles really good and can run at
about 80 with 1 person. My wife and I have ridden on several 150 mile plus days without a hitch.
I have gone through everything mechanical and can feel confident that someone will get a nice
sled that will be reliable for some time. Chaincase oil and slack taken care of. Extra parts go with sled.

Mark 815-762-6328
racerxnet2000@yahoo.com
Located in the rockford ILL area.

We have a 2006 Sabercat 500 for sale and a sled lift also. Will post pictures later today.

IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1141.JPG IMG_1142.JPG IMG_1143.JPG IMG_1144.JPG IMG_1145.JPG IMG_1146.JPG IMG_1147.JPG IMG_1148.JPG IMG_1149.JPG

Last edited:

racerxnet

Still sitting in the garage collecting dust. We also have a SaberCat 500 for sale in excellent shape. Will sell both as a package deal for 3000.00

MAK