1997 Polaris Indy Trail

wheels006

Second owner! I have owned this since 2001 when i purchased it with about 1k miles on it. Always done yearly changes on it, never had an issue! Replaced the recoil rope 3yrs ago, new rear shock last year. When my son started riding it he put the lower windshield on it to make it look "cooler". 5332 miles, most of which have either come from riding kids around on the lake down state or on UP trails. Always stored indoors or in enclosed trailer. Used cover included, used saddlebag was given to me a couple years ago, never installed it. Sled runs great and starts on 2nd pull everytime! Heated handgrips work as well. 1 ski is missing loop, son got sled stuck and yanked it off towing it out. Front bumper plastic was cracked when I bought it and over time it's gotten a little worse(just cosmetic). Minor tear on both sides of seat from boots, but the seat is still in good condition. $1200 OBO. Located in Commerce, MI 48382.

site won't let me upload files(seems lots of people have that issue)!? 2four8-seven36-three74three for text or PM for pics. Also listed on CL for higher price, but pics are there! Thanks!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/snw/d/1997-polaris-indy-trail/6744943249.html

wheels006

maybe I'm missing something, but this is a good sled! I'm taking it as a backup this week. I gave it to my kid and he rode it for 2 yrs and bought his own, now selling it to offset some of the $.

wheels006

Just got back from a long weekend in Munising. We took this sled as a backup and ended up needing it from Day 1! Put over 500 trouble free miles on it, ran great! Had a 14yr old on it and it performed just as it always has! Still for sale!