2/7/19

woodside

5" thus far up the hill west of Bayfield. NWS is predicting another 6-12". Looks like another dump possible next Tuesday in 8-12" range.

D

Deleted member 10829

1/2" at 7:00 this morning and snowing now. We went from the middle of 8-12" the past 2 days to now 1-4". :(

woodside

5" thus far up the hill west of Bayfield. NWS is predicting another 6-12". Looks like another dump possible next Tuesday in 8-12" range.

12"+ of very light snow thus far and NWS is calling for another 2-4". Did snow removal x 2 today, about 5 hours worth, and will be doing the same right away tomorrow morning.

Then we will be out enjoying the "snow flying over the windshield".

eskysteve

We were in Johns 8-12” area and NWS 5-9” but only received 2”! Wish I knew what happened to cause such an error in the forecast.

dfattack

From what I can tell from the cameras (i'm not onsite to verify) looks like Florence has around 4" ish. We too were in John's 8-12" graphic this morning. The radar looks like the system broke apart in the middle where the main moisture was supposed to be or maybe we still have to wait until morning to the see the storm total. But! I'm happy it wasn't rain or ice!

D

Deleted member 10829

Any further reports from the Spooner area?

Good news! I'd say we ended up with around 9-10"! I was out breaking trail this afternoon, it was a blast. Can't wait to get out and groom tomorrow night.

coldfront

crapload in eau Claire that's all I know. best snow I've seen in years, possibly the best in my 30 years of riding to be honest.