2004 RX Warrior Maintenance

juiceman29

A couple of things I need assistance on. The first being, is it normal on a 2004 RX Warrior for the primary clutch to rattle, almost like there is something loose? When I bought it, the dealer told me it was normal and that 2 strokes do it too you just cant here it over the motor. Second, is there a trick to getting the rear suspension back under the sled? I got the two front and two middle mounting bolts started but I could not get the rears in. Am I doing it all wrong, do I have to start at the back or middle? And last but not least, is there anything I should be careful of reinstalling the chain case. I tore it apart to replace a jack shaft bearing and all of the parts inside are kinda confusing with the reverse and all. Any tricks from anyone with experience would be greatly appreciated. By the way this is all on the same sled a 2004 Yammy RX Warrior

mr_freeze

Clutch rattle is normal, just check the rollers. Also check for "dents" in the arms and grooves in the primary clutch face. I usually use a couple of ratchet straps to compress the rear skid when trying to align bolt holes. Just wrap them around the horizontal tubing and tighten until things line up. Make sure you install the two springs inbetween the double gear set in the chain case. You also need to pay attention to the alignment of the forks that kick the bottom gear into reverse.