2005 600 SDI Question

burger

I have a 2005 600 SDI that I just bought. I took it off the trailer, and rode it around the yard for a while(5 min)and tried to start it up later and it will light up like it did before but it shuts off after a few seconds of running. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Is it a relay or the battery a little low?

muss

I just had a similiar problem, (see my post 600 SDI question from 2 days ago) But I had no speedo lights or power to start at all. It was the relay, But again I had no power at all unlike yours that shuts off after it runs a few seconds. A new battery at Farm and Fleet is $70.00 The relay is $17.00 at NAPA part#AR201 If it is not the relay, It does not hurt to have a spare.

burger

I was wondering. Does the sdi have a something on it that it would do this if it fouled a plug? I m at college now and cant check it, im just triing to get some ideas of what it could be. Right before i put it away it seemed a little doggy, maybe it was starting to foul. After reading a lot of forums on these motors it seems that almost all problems can be traced back to the relays though.