2007 Chevy Tahoe

pclark

I have a little rust starting on my fenders of my 2007 Chevy Tahoe. To be expected, going to order a set of fender flares to install over the rust. Looking for some type of trim to cover rust on the bottom of the doors but don’t see anything offered. Does anyone know of such product?

m8man

Check out “Browns” out of Two Rivers WI,
I bought some stuff for my 1995 dodge from there, I thought I saw something on their website. If u can’t find anything let me know I just got their new catalog and could send it to you.

probably worth a call to them, good stuff

m8man

Here is what the flares I bought look like. It is a 95 dodge with 40,000 miles on it. Was my dads truck that my son is driving now.

Attachments

• IMG_0975.jpeg
    IMG_0975.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13

Airman68

I have a 2008 Yukon XL. Not sure they have anything for the door bottoms. I have been aggressively dealing with rust on my rig. I used a needle scaler on my frame and up under the rear by the spare. I swear I got 50# of loose rust off the truck. I coated all the areas with POR15. That stuff is awesome. I have used that on many vehicles over the years. It holds up very well to our winters.

pclark

I have a 2008 Yukon XL. Not sure they have anything for the door bottoms. I have been aggressively dealing with rust on my rig. I used a needle scaler on my frame and up under the rear by the spare. I swear I got 50# of loose rust off the truck. I coated all the areas with POR15. That stuff is awesome. I have used that on many vehicles over the years. It holds up very well to our winters.
Thanks Airman68