2007 f6/f8 good sled?

duckhuntrush

Im looking to buy a used 2007 f6/f8. Has anyone had any problems these sleds? If you know someone who is selling on let me know.

favoritos

Durable sleds. We put about 5,000 miles on a F6 with a big aggressive rider. First sled that he did not break in quite some time. Still running the 07 F8. Check the DD seal behind the secondary. Cables/wires need to be checked for wear spots and kinking. The F8 will actually use less fuel/oil than the F6 in hard riding.

Nice riding sleds but they need a little more ski pressure for my liking. Pretty easy to fix with a little adjusting.

harvest1121

I read that you should change the sway bar to a 2008 and that will take care or the steering problem. Watch the warranty some only have a 90 day warranty starting in December. But have so some nice priced ones on ebay. It seemed like the 2009's really did not have a big price difference on ebay.

mjkaliszak

07- F6,I had trouble with the wiring harness rubbing,that took out the gauges, easy fix, also the drive shaft bearings were replaced. Other than the idler wheel rubber breaking off in chunks the sled took 6k worth of agressive riding well. Would buy another probably a F8. We still run it as a back up sled.