2007 Forest River Inline 4 Place Snowmobile Trailer

tyf8838

2007 Forest River U.S. Cargo 7' Amera-Lite Inline Snowmobile Trailer. Model ATST729TA. Overall length 31'3", width 102", height 100". Interior length 28'6', width 80", height 66". This trailer will work for snowmobiles but is not tall enough for a SXS's. Rims and tires were new 4 years ago and are in good shape. 3 years ago the floor was lined with HDPE (very hard plastic) where the carbides run and rubber matting with HDPE bars where the track runs. The HDPE allows for the carbides to glide with ease and they will not mark the floor. Sections of E-track have been installed where my sleds required tie down locations to be. If they do not line up for yours, additional sections can easily be installed. I get 2 137" tracks and 2 121" tracks in this trailer loading from the rear towards the front. If you loaded from the front towards the rear, I have had 2 137" tracks and 3 121" tracks in this trailer. It is tight but they fit. The outside of this trailer has some dents and dings made before I owned it due to not having the interior lined. All of the blemishes are shown in the pictures. The blemish in the tin sheeting at the lower left of the man door shown in the pictures has been fixed. I haven't taken a new picture. The brakes and lights all work as they should with the exception of the battery operated emergency brake system. I have never used it. The brakes and hubs were replaced 3 years ago. This trailer makes 7-8 trips a year from northern Illinois to northern Wisconsin and the U.P. Email me with any other questions but hopefully this covers it. $9,900. Reasonable offers considered. Pictures are on the link below. Call or text 847-612-8830. Email me through the link below.

https://rockford.craigslist.org/tro/d/belvidere-2007-forest-river-inline/7430219650.html

Last edited: