2007 legend trailmaster 29' ,front & rear & service door, tool box,int lights $5,500

lakeguy10

2007 legend trailmaster 29' ,front & rear & service door, tool box,int lights $5,500

Bought new, great trailor,black exterior all alum ,has small gas door also.

WE no longer haul 4-5 sleds so bought smaller trailor -need to sell this one.
Trailor located in south east wisc,can be brought to indiana(home) or suburbs of chicago (business) will get pictures end of week[/ATTACH] IMG_4943.JPG IMG_4942.JPG IMG_4941.JPG IMG_4940.JPG IMG_4938.JPG IMG_4937.JPG IMG_4936.JPG IMG_4935.JPG IMG_4934.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4944.JPG
    IMG_4944.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

lakeguy10

its what ever is standard hgt- i bought it stock and did not add any extra hgt to inside- i'm headed up to Elkhorn wisc tommorow ( thats were trailor is) and will get a measure ment & pics! Inside height was never a problem with this trailor but i'm only 6' tall? ill get more info tommorow

lakeguy10

yes trailor is in elkhorn wisc- i'm heading up tommorow to take pics and take trailor up to black river falls-then home monday were in illinois you at? i can bring back trailor to suburbs as i have business's in west chicago,& dekalb if thats easier?

i'll try to get pics posted tommorow afternoon? taking 2 sleds in a 4-5 place trailor new smaller one on the way soon!

lakeguy10

I brought trailor back to dekalb illinois yesterday- ceiling hgt inside floor to ceiling is 73",inside wall to wall 78'' wide,doors are 68" high by 78" wide
trailor is 29' over all + 2' tongue- 24' long box plus 5' of v nosing

joks79

I was looking into this trailer. I did end up going a different route, but I will say the owner seemed like a nice honest guy! Gave me all the pictures and info I needed. I talked to him for 30 minutes on my way home from work like I knew him for years.