2009 KAWASAKI 750 BRUTE FORCE

I was wondering if anybody has any input on this atv , Me and my wife are looking to buy a couple atv's and been looking around at all makes and models ,and we seem to hear kawasaki has come a long way but any input would be helpful .. We will be using the atv's for trail riding and plowing our small driveway

eao

No opinion on the Kawa., don't know anyone who has one.

I have a 2006 Honda Rincon and its been a great ATV, never had a problem yet. What I like about the Rincon is that is has a auto trans just like a car does, with torque converter. No belt drives or chain cases, engine oil also is the trans oil.

The Rancher would be a nice ATV for the wife, independent rear suspension and power steering.

timsuna10

I had a chance to trail ride a buddies 2008 750I
brute force. Very impressed, probably one of the faster quads I have ever ridden. Power is through the roof, plowing with this machine would be easy. I have rode the outlander, sportsman, gizzly and suzuki king quad and would rate the newer kawasaki machines right up there with any of them. My personal favorite is the suzuki king quad 700 EFI out of any on the market today.

My two cents and good luck....