2012 cats in west yellowstone

bart

New Bodystyle and a f1100.... we saw 4 different models today with the new z1 also. They look sweet... they all have the snopro racer front end. snowgoer was doing a photo shoot.I got pics too but there on the phone can post wednesday, but am sure someone else saw then today.. they are awesome.

bart

This is all I got. but we rented cats and skidoo and blew 2 engines on the doo's...

Attachments

• montana 242.jpg
    montana 242.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 361

bart

Looks nothing like the polaris. These are hot and look great. Cant wait to get some in my stable... :)

bart

my buddy was in the sun as I snuck the pic, it would be better if the sun was shining, they are to cool. We saw the crews doing film shooting all weekend, seemed like were we stopped to play they did also.

Firecatguy

my buddy was in the sun as I snuck the pic, it would be better if the sun was shining, they are to cool. We saw the crews doing film shooting all weekend, seemed like were we stopped to play they did also.

good job.......was this a trail sled in the pic?

bart

I think it is the new z1 turbo. its a 1100 turbo. we saw a f8 in the same bodystyle also. I really like them... UPDATE...... We ran into a certain someone at dinner and they said the z1 turbo is 75 lbs lighter now. This is the one in the pic. We saw green red and black new bodystyle sleds.