2012 Polaris IQ 750 Turbo Throttle Problem

luv2sledd

I pulled this out for a trip last week and took it for a spin in the yard and just before loading it on the trailer the throttle stuck at about 6000 rpm and I have been unable to work it free. Is this a recurring problem with the sled? I just bought it and have 0 Miles on the sled since purchasing. Any ideas other than just bringing it to the dealer?

dofo1

I pulled this out for a trip last week and took it for a spin in the yard and just before loading it on the trailer the throttle stuck at about 6000 rpm and I have been unable to work it free. Is this a recurring problem with the sled? I just bought it and have 0 Miles on the sled since purchasing. Any ideas other than just bringing it to the dealer?

Unless you left the sled intake apart there is no way for a mouse to get though the air filter and turbo into the intake.

That sled has a throttle safety switch, it should not start with a stuck throttle and I am surprised that it would run with one but the cable runs from the throttle block down along the adjustable steering shaft, right where it goes into the console there is an adjuster, you loosen that up to see if you can get any free play in the cable, if you can't it is stuck between the adjuster and lever, if you can then its stuck between the adjuster and throttle bodies, pull the tank look for damage around the adjustable steering shaft, if you don't see anything pull the boost box and start looking at the throttle bodies and maybe pull the cable off to see if you can find the problem.

Good luck

Last edited: