2012 Yamaha Vector LTX - SOLD!

SOLD Excellent condition. 9,440 miles (nearly all U.P. of Michigan miles). Power Steering. Sled serviced annually. In the fall of 2020 the clutch was rebuilt, the shocks were rebuilt and all of the suspension wheels were replaced.....only because I thought it was time to do so. Zero issues. Includes tank bag and tunnel bag. Located in Northern Illinois. $6,000. I am the original owner. SOLD

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 69
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 40
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 36
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 39
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 43
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 43
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

starlaker

Steve just curious what did you order to replace it? I have a 2014 Vector with 9700 miles on it but love it so much I don't want to get rid of it unitl Yamaha comes out with something similar that still has power steering feature, would consider another brand but love the power steering.

Steve just curious what did you order to replace it? I have a 2014 Vector with 9700 miles on it but love it so much I don't want to get rid of it unitl Yamaha comes out with something similar that still has power steering feature, would consider another brand but love the power steering.
I am HOPING to place an order for a 2023 Viper tomorrow after Yamaha finally unveils the new models and opens up ordering for the dealers. I am with you....the power steering is awesome and I am partially basing my purchase on the belief (hope) that they will add it to the '23 Vipers. I'm also HOPING that if I place an order I will actually receive my order prior to April 2023.

Beautiful sled. Too bad Yamahacat disappointed a bunch of us by holding out on EPS for the Viper.
If you're saying my '12 is a nice sled, thank you! I was VERY disappointed in Yamaha, once again. I found a 2022 to buy....the 2012 is still out there for sale! LOL