2013 polaris switchback 600ES original owner, exc. cond

Clintondf

I am the original owner of this 2013 switchback 600. Electric start/ reverse. It has 4250 miles. Well maintained and in excellent condition. Always hauled and stored in enclosed trailer. Has the extreme front bumber and a skid plate. 1.25" ripsaw in excellent condition. Comes with the underseat bag and windshield bag. I will put the factory riser back on. Had heated shield plug and 12v accessory plug. The inline fuel filter has 770 miles on it. The in tank filter has about 1200 miles on it. I have replaced the exhaust donuts once and they are in great shape. The primary clutch bushing has been replaced. I clean and replace as needed the power valves and components every year. I change the chaincase fluid every year. The wear bars are bergstrom triple points with ski savers. Savers have 770 miles on them. The triple points are original but in great shape. The hyfax are original and have a little life left in them. Sled needs nothing. Runs excellent. I do not need to sell it but am considering doing a snow check this spring. I have received a trade-in price but wanted to put it on the market 1st. I have the original front bumper to go with it. All miles have been in indiana, michigan and wyoming.
price: $5500
765-438-519two
clint IMG_7975.jpg IMG_7963.jpg IMG_7971.jpg IMG_7972.jpg IMG_7973.jpg IMG_7966.jpg IMG_7960.jpg IMG_7964.jpg IMG_7965.jpg IMG_7962.jpg

Last edited: