2013 ski doo 600 etec

bumperboy

My 2013 ski doo 600 etec ran great last year , this year running terrible, starts hard , have to press the throttle while starting. Seams like a fuel issue, anyone else have the same problem ?

renegade

could be fuel pump or possibly spark plugs. I haven't had any issus but I have read about it. If its fuel pump, there is supposedly one at napa that will work on etecs.

T

Tracker

Go to the auto parts store and buy some Techron additive and run that two tanks half a bottle to each tank see if that works first along with some new spark plugs

ssdsts24

It was the fuel pressure regulator on my 600 SDI. I had it at two shops and they couldn't figure it out. I used my car back ground and got it running great.

old abe

My 2013 ski doo 600 etec ran great last year , this year running terrible, starts hard , have to press the throttle while starting. Seams like a fuel issue, anyone else have the same problem ?

Go to Doo talk. You'll have your answer, and the fix for it in no time.

longtrack

You can throw Parts at it until July, Bring it in and let the Dealer figure it out. It could be Sensors, spark Plugs, Coil Packs, or Bad Summer storage with Ethanol in it.

Or you could have a bad Cylinder. I'm not sure about that because we have had 4 strokes now for many years and haven't had that problem.