2014 Yamaha Vector LTX in Gunmetal Blue

groomerdriver

20160110_123226COMP.jpg

20150201_183854COMP.jpg

Has 3373 miles and was a demo sled at Pat's in Greenland and I bought it from Kip with 47 miles on it. It also has the Yamaha Performance Dampening system which only demo 2014's had.

PM me for more details if you're interested. Has too many extras to list here! This sled is setup and ready to go on bag trips when the snow flies next season! FYI - pictures here do not show the WPR +2 seat that I put on at the end of the 15-16 season.

Price = $7,500 and includes:

Yamaha YES extended warranty - transferable - valid until 5/7/2019
WRP +2" taller seat
Heat Demon heated seat with multilevel handlebar mounted control
Daytona digital engine temp gauge
Outdoor temp gauge
Extra tall Yamaha windshield SMA-8FA96-50-BK
Yamaha mirrors SMA-8FTHB-MR-00
Heavier 13mm Sway Bar
Yamaha skid plate SMA-8FA34-01-BK
Yamaha A-arm protectors (can’t find Yamaha p/n)
Yamaha cover SMA-COVER-61-11
Blue LED underglow lights - tunnel and underhood mounted w/keyfob remote on/off
Extra NEW belt 8DN
Duraflex cable scratchers
Yamaha performance chassis dampening system (only available on certain 2014 dealer demo units)
Marginal snow wheel kit SMA-8FP95-00-00
DDM Tuning HID headlites – 50W 4500K

Last edited:

attack_06

What u gettin for new sled can't beleave what u spent on the seat I had the old apex and took it to a boat upholstery shop had it raised 3 in for I think it was $150 beast thing I ever did to be comfortable on that sled but than I also had to put 2in riser on handlebars but now I'm on a vipe don't miss anything except the power

groomerdriver

What u gettin for new sled can't beleave what u spent on the seat I had the old apex and took it to a boat upholstery shop had it raised 3 in for I think it was $150 beast thing I ever did to be comfortable on that sled but than I also had to put 2in riser on handlebars but now I'm on a vipe don't miss anything except the power

WRP seat was $350 shipped and was an easy decision to spend the $$...purely an AWESOME improvement. Put an Apex Mountain seat on my 05 Vector and added an Apex riser to get the bar height correct. That was a great mod as well.

groomerdriver

Still for sale and still available. $7,500!

I don't come on this board anymore other than to update my stuff that's for sale so you can email me at: ifishskis AT live DOT com

Thanks!