2015 Raptor enclosed

shawn_paul

This is a perfect trailer the only reason im selling it is I just ordered a four place enclosed trailer at the Milwaukee snow show. I placed the order for a Stealth Predator from Pieffer trailers in Salem, Wi which they have been great to work with! The Atomic trailer is a 2015 with very low miles. I special ordered it black and orange two tone paint. Upgraded the frame to galvinized. 4x4 front door full track in the bed. Four interior led lights. Two quick ski hold downs. Extra heavy lift shocks on the top. Hydrauilc assist on the bed. Deep ski guides. The tires are upgraded to 20.5x10 and it has the spare. I have the trailer title too.
Asking $3800
1-414-881-2369
Shawn
I cant get pics to post ??? Please text for pictures

shawn_paul

This is a perfect trailer the only reason im selling it is I just ordered a four place enclosed trailer at the Milwaukee snow show. I placed the order for a Stealth Predator from Pieffer trailers in Salem, Wi which they have been great to work with! The Atomic trailer is a 2015 with very low miles. I special ordered it black and orange two tone paint. Upgraded the frame to galvinized. 4x4 front door full track in the bed. Four interior led lights. Two quick ski hold downs. Extra heavy lift shocks on the top. Hydrauilc assist on the bed. Deep ski guides. The tires are upgraded to 20.5x10 and it has the spare. I have the trailer title too.
Asking $3800
1-414-881-2369
Shawn
I cant get pics to post ??? Please text for pictures

Still for sale!!!