2016 Polaris Switchback PRO S 800 E start

barry1me

Price:
Description:
2016 PRO S 800 with E start. Got this sled in the middle of the 2016 riding season. 1800 miles. Woodys studs, and carbides. Goggle bag, and seat bag. This sled is in perfect shape. Never seen outside storage, and always on enclosed trailer. Never been in an accident, never been lake raced, and never been off trail. This sled is near perfect. Sled has ran great since day 1, not 1 issue.

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

Last edited:

tjmille

Still 1800 miles on it, and any factory warranty on this sled still? Cover for it?

Last edited:

barry1me

Still 1800 miles on it, and any factory warranty on this sled still? Cover for it?

Yes still I believe close to 1800 miles on it, Havent ridden it. If i get asking price I will throw in the factory OEM cover for it. Was only used to cover it to keep dust off sled when in storage over the summer. I do not believe it still has factory warranty left.

tjmille

I am interested in this sled, i am just not sure when i will have time to come and look at it. I am hoping maybe this weekend i can drive up and look at it, if u have any availability.?