2018/2019 bears

G

G

Watching the bears at home against the chiefs. The bears are losing. The chiefs are not even playing their no 1 running back. KC is only in town because they have to be. It isn't a football game.

old abe

Watching the bears at home against the chiefs. The bears are losing. The chiefs are not even playing their no 1 running back. KC is only in town because they have to be. It isn't a football game.

The Bears team, and their couching staff just haven't got the urge to play. They all look like they are hung over. Pathetic! From last years performance to this type play is hard to understand? Perhaps we get a good game to watch tonight! Go Pack! The B + B outfit is turning the corner into playoff mode, but the Ravens, and Jackson look ready to take it all the way home. I don't think the 9'ers can stop them, but it will be a good game as I see the SB. A whole bunch of scoring for sure!

Last edited:

timo

Mitch is awful.
Locks on one guy, can’t read defenses, throws into triple coverage cuz he can’t read defenses.
Has no accuracy on anything beyond 25 yards. He checked down to a 2 yard pass on 4 th and 23 down 20. All u need to know right there.
Head coach play calling is baffling?
What offensive player has pace acquired that isn’t just a guy? Maybe Robinson. WD said Earlier in the year the Bears should be better with all the play makers? Who r they? It’s a bunch of gadget players for a gadget run offense.
Next year It’ll either be Marietta or Mitch under center. When they both inevitably suck Pace will be gone and they’ll be dumping defensive players for draft picks, Because with the limited picks they have they won’t make a difference
U see Mahones trolling Pace after a TD counting on his fingers what number pick he was.
Pace won’t have the time in Chicago to relive that draft

Last edited:

whitedust

Mitch is awful.
Locks on one guy, can’t read defenses, throws into triple coverage cuz he can’t read defenses.
Has no accuracy on anything beyond 25 yards. He checked down to a 2 yard pass on 4 th and 23 down 20. All u need to know right there.
Head coach play calling is baffling?
What offensive player has pace acquired that isn’t just a guy? Maybe Robinson. WD said Earlier in the year the Bears should be better with all the play makers? Who r they? It’s a bunch of gadget players for a gadget run offense.
Next year It’ll either be Marietta or Mitch under center. When they both inevitably suck Pace will be gone and they’ll be dumping defensive players for draft picks, Because with the limited picks they have they won’t make a difference
U see Mahones trolling Pace after a TD counting on his fingers what number pick he was.
Pace won’t have the time in Chicago to relive that draft
It will be Mitch and a FA veteran QB whoever that will be Daniel is gone. New RBs Walk ons or late round draftees. Nagy knew Ds would put containment on Mitch and they did so he tried to get Mitch to read hit the hot receiver but it was hopeless no accuracy at all. So what to do??? I’m seeing trades for players,trades for draft picks ,FA signings if you can compete with cap space. Lots of new players and have to let some semi good players go cost too much. It will be interesting lots of new players on their way to Chicago.

old abe

Well, well, well, the Bears beat the Vikes! Hopefully the Pack can get a win also! Struggling most of the game?

D

Deleted member 10829

I'm sure you noticed the Vikings sat all of their offensive and defensive starters the whole game except 1 linebacker? It shouldn't have even been close. I would have picked the Bears on my weekly pool had I known all of the starters would sit.

old abe

I'm sure you noticed the Vikings sat all of their offensive and defensive starters the whole game except 1 linebacker? It shouldn't have even been close. I would have picked the Bears on my weekly pool had I known all of the starters would sit.

Yes I know. The 3x well, was a little sarcasm! Even with that, a win, is a win, for the Bears this year! No harm intended.