2021 Skidoo MXZ 850X Renegade w/quick adj. pkg. & ice ripper

mxzrenegade

I'm selling my almost new 2021 sled. It only has 315 miles on it, not even broken in yet. I just don't have time to ride with my job demands.

The sled is in nearly new condition. Ridden once in Northern Wisconsin and once in Southern Wisconsin (where there was actually snow).

It is completely stock aside from the Linq bag ($180) I added. It also comes with a spare belt ($220).

It is currently listed on ebay as well. Asking $12,750. Feel free to give me a call (Pat) at 617-947-6763. The sled is in Lake Geneva, WI. I don't need the cash so please, no lowball offers.

I couldn't get my pictures to upload so if you would like to see them, text me and I will send along to you.

mxzrenegade

Sold

i'm selling my almost new 2021 sled. It only has 315 miles on it, not even broken in yet. I just don't have time to ride with my job demands.

the sled is in nearly new condition. Ridden once in northern wisconsin and once in southern wisconsin (where there was actually snow).

it is completely stock aside from the linq bag ($180) i added. It also comes with a spare belt ($220).

it is currently listed on ebay as well. Asking $12,750. Feel free to give me a call (pat) at 617-947-6763. The sled is in lake geneva, wi. I don't need the cash so please, no lowball offers.

i couldn't get my pictures to upload so if you would like to see them, text me and i will send along to you.