3/11 Manitowish, Mercer, North today

pclark

Quick 75 miles today, Left MW 12 degrees when I hit the trail, nice and firm, smooth trails everywhere. Rode north towards Winchester and then west by NW up towards Hurley in the backwoods where not many people like to ride. Trails were just perfect and spectacular. A couple short road sections not much bare, most ice and snow covered which is bonus for this time of year. Came back on section of 17S (The grade) was nice, snowcovered, smooth. Not many sleds out but it looked like people were just getting up and unloaded. I think trails will be fine until Monday now as we have 1" of snow tonight, 1-3" on Saturday night, 1-2" on Monday then it turns warm for up here in the 40's the rest of the week. If you are on the fence my suggestion is if you want that last pristine ride best get up here and enjoy before it's gone. Happy Trails!

Sorry, no pictures, won't let me download anymore.

starlaker

Quick 75 miles today, Left MW 12 degrees when I hit the trail, nice and firm, smooth trails everywhere. Rode north towards Winchester and then west by NW up towards Hurley in the backwoods where not many people like to ride. Trails were just perfect and spectacular. A couple short road sections not much bare, most ice and snow covered which is bonus for this time of year. Came back on section of 17S (The grade) was nice, snowcovered, smooth. Not many sleds out but it looked like people were just getting up and unloaded. I think trails will be fine until Monday now as we have 1" of snow tonight, 1-3" on Saturday night, 1-2" on Monday then it turns warm for up here in the 40's the rest of the week. If you are on the fence my suggestion is if you want that last pristine ride best get up here and enjoy before it's gone. Happy Trails!

Sorry, no pictures, won't let me download anymore.
Doing a happy dance thanks for the report. Pclark.