3-26 Ride in the woods

snocrazy

Been playing around with new camera. Here is a video taken yesterday exploring in a fresh logging section. Riding right over stumps. Still a lot of snow. My friend Jeff has the camera on following me.
No edits or sound tracks. Just good old cruising in the woods on sleds.

D

Deleted member 10829

Sweet! Ya gotta love the sound of the Yammies at idle or lower rpm.

snocrazy

It works great and is also rechargeable. It lasts at least 2 batteries in the camera. I did buy extra batteries for the camera. That is a must.

Only thing that bugs me about the WIFI remote is the switching between my android cell phone and the remote. I would think both could work in the same mode but no.

You set up your view and settings on the camera using the wifi in the cell phone and gopro app. Then at the bottom of settings you have to select "switch to wifi remote mode" this stops the wifi connect from the phone. If you wack the camera with a tree and need to realign(the thing is a tree branch magnet), you have to go in to menu **** to switch back to phone to see the camera view on the screen.
Small petty complaint but hey. The setup ain't cheap and I like to complain ;)

garyl62

Interesting, was wondering about that app set up also. So can you control everything from the phone? When you "set up your view" I assume that means your using the phone like a view finder and can zoom in/out but does it have some other controls as well?