3 day weekend for many of you......HOWEVER....

attakman

(and I know this won't go over well).....but with Warm temps (40's) and rain in the forecast for Monday....our area clubs are asking people to use common sense and restraint..Don't ride in the rain..it will ruin what little base we have, park them, and save our base....unfortunately, mother nature is not helping us this year as big storm after big storm continues to miss us, and temps continue well above average. ...(I have ZERO faith in the mid week storm either).

I know some guys are here to ride, and don't give damn...gonna ride rain or shine....and that's the selfish attitude that is ruining this sport...it's no fun to run in the rain...so PLEASE don't do it

timo

(and I know this won't go over well).....but with Warm temps (40's) and rain in the forecast for Monday....our area clubs are asking people to use common sense and restraint..Don't ride in the rain..it will ruin what little base we have, park them, and save our base....unfortunately, mother nature is not helping us this year as big storm after big storm continues to miss us, and temps continue well above average. ...(I have ZERO faith in the mid week storm either).

I know some guys are here to ride, and don't give damn...gonna ride rain or shine....and that's the selfish attitude that is ruining this sport...it's no fun to run in the rain...so PLEASE don't do it
Your right doesn’t go over well

pclark

There is no reason whatsoever to ride in your area today. Just a total mess with the rain.
Yep, very ugly day today, I did see a few groups out riding in or near Manitowish Waters this morning. I wold not have wanted to be them, it had to be a really crappy ride and wet.......But I think most people stayed home and off the trails.

matti

I saw a few sleds near Brule, WI. Road crossings looked pretty good and also saw the groomer about mid-afternoon. However, there was a light rain most of the day. (No ice as far as I could tell, however.)

goofy600

young whipper snappers, us older guys know better.
not calling anyone old...lol
Don’t say that, yesterday I watched a couple go by and the lady way driving about a 2017 skidoo grand touring so really doubt it was a young couple, can’t be sure but everything I saw sled and clothing screamed older person.

cobalt_502

Perhaps the few people riding were on a backpack trip and had to return to their original starting point? I saw a lot of people this weekend, in the western half, that were loaded up with a lot of gear, it appeared they were backpacking across the Yoop.