8.5 foot x 12 foot enclosed snowmobile trailer

scott_l

8.5’x12’ (8’ 3”x12’is the size under the cap) fiberglass clamshell trailer for sale. Driver on drive off, ramp included and stores under the trailer. Aluminum trailer frame. Fiberglass shell pivots forward so you can drive snowmobile in the rear, shell pivots backwards so you can drive snowmobiles out the front. Upgraded LED interior light, all exterior lights work properly. Wheels have upgraded aluminum rims, actual tires where replaced two years ago, miles on tires less than 2,000. Spare tire included that also has the matching upgraded rim. Hubs where disassembled, inspected, cleaned this past fall, new bearings and seals installed at that time, less than 1,000 miles since. Ski guides installed, all decking is solid. Two very small dings in cap (see pics). Two snowmobile tie downs included, rear tie down location for securing the rear of sleds. I have also had four wheelers in the trailer (they fit). Only reason we are selling trailer is our boys are now old enough to ride their own snowmobiles so we had to get a larger trailer. Lifetime license on trailer. Trailer has been stored inside from April till Dec. every year since we have owned it, just pulled trailer out of storage yesterday and noticed one of the safety chains (actually cable) is in need of replacement, other than that this trailer does not need anything.

$2,500.00 Cash or cashiers check

located Blaine MN

I am having problems getting pics uploaded, I'll work on that again later but here is a link to my craigslist add https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/tro/d/minneapolis-85-foot-12-foot-enclosed/6964438878.html