8th - 13th houghton ,,handcock 09

1-snowbullet

Ok staying at super 8 in houghton i have one extra room on reserve i will not need will be canceling if no one says anything a small groupe of us are going up on our annuel trip and going to try and put a few miles on trail riding . we do site seeing visite the local stops ect just enjoy riding and always have a great time . some times even cook out on the tail gate . if by some chance you want to join in with us 715-218-4250 bruce or 715- 551-9026 john ,, there are currently 4 of us going we range from early 20's trew late 40's we ride agressive to mild depending on conditions . we all take turns leading each day or what have you easy going just out to have a great time . take a chance and join in if you stop by super 8 ask for Bruce Szprejda (( sprayda )) A.K.A. Nerdboycool they all know our groupe there !!

frnash

"handcock"??? Yikes! Would you believe Hancock?
FYI: The town was named for John Hancock. The fella with the big, prominent signature on the Declaration of Independence!

Attachments

• JohnHancockSignature.jpg
    JohnHancockSignature.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 6

1-snowbullet

Ok staying at super 8 in houghton i have one extra room on reserve i will not need will be canceling if no one says anything a small groupe of us are going up on our annuel trip and going to try and put a few miles on trail riding . we do site seeing visite the local stops ect just enjoy riding and always have a great time . some times even cook out on the tail gate . if by some chance you want to join in with us 715-218-4250 bruce or 715- 551-9026 john ,, there are currently 4 of us going we range from early 20's trew late 40's we ride agressive to mild depending on conditions . we all take turns leading each day or what have you easy going just out to have a great time . take a chance and join in if you stop by super 8 ask for Bruce Szprejda (( sprayda )) A.K.A. Nerdboycool they all know our groupe there !!

It's some kind of secret code. I read that on the www.

Just funnin'. What month ?
this week dec 8th-13th its all good!!