A badass ORV?

frnash

Are you looking for the ultimate badass ORV?

How about the (click →) Ripsaw EV2 from Howe & Howe Technologies, of Waterboro, Maine?

Just whatcha need for chasing Bigfoot through the hinterlands, eh?

See the Robb Report, June 6, 2015: (click →) "Finally, a Luxury Super Tank You Can Call Your Own".
"Designed for off-road use only, the Ripsaw EV2 does not require a permit to be operated on private property in the United States, but a one-day driving course from the manufacturer is mandatory for owners. After paying a minimum of $295,000, [2015 pricing] new owners can expect to wait up to six months for the customizable, handcrafted carrier to be delivered. And don’t be surprised if Batman asks to borrow it".

(You may know about this if you were into (click →) Howe & Howe Tech, the reality television series produced by Authentic Entertainment for the Discovery Channel back in 2010 & 2011. It documented the day-to-day activities of identical twin brothers Michael "Mike" and Geoffrey "Geoff" Howe, who operate Howe & Howe Technologies.)

Yeah, I know, I'm late to the party. :p

You can find a bunch o' fun Ripsaw Yoot Tube videos (click →) here. Enjoy!
(That Mini Ripsaw looks interesting too, particularly for snowmobile jockeys!)

Hey, even an elderly broken down ol' geezer like me could have a ball in da UP boonies with the Howe & Howe Technologies' (click →) Ripchair — for a mere $40,000 or so (2015 pricing). Mere pocket change gleaned from the sofa cushions! :greedy_dollars:

[You can tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys!]

Last edited: