A few big changes... Look at what followed me home... and where it will be staying...

lofsfire

Well it's that time of year for new sleds...

So back at the end of August I found the deal I have been looking for on a 2024 ZR 9000 RR. Well I was waiting to post this until I actual was able to pick it up however two weeks ago I found something else I have been looking for as well. So I decide to hold off until I could post both.

First the the sled, I picked the sled up from Country Cat at a deal that was worth the drive all the way there. So last Thursday I shot up to Country Cat for this new toy!

AP1GczMCH5P00Qt2tD-I9_ZSUJMOoa89su35fDOV1cwL5VbVkv7MHoxmdDyMIOkXgxai4g21P6tupXBVWkK6y-zEoWBxotsRve2lDUnhMe-m2ju_iPUgacZUqTB9ENbABAXCEdhviPBYNa0XNKTd88u0P3ynSA=w2610-h1958-s-no-gm

As you can imagine I'm very ready for winter... To top off my trip I turned right around and head back and made it to the Dells area for a quick overnight in a Cracker Barrel parking lot. Then head over to the Wide Open Wisconsin show besides the great show, if you saw my other post I was able to hang out and meet wisco-mb. Who was actually the first one that got to see this new toy and hear part of the rest of my news.

Well as some of you may know I was asking questions about land up in the Northwoods a while back. I've kicked around a number of ideas for a few years now... Well ultimately I decide what I really wanted was land near my home and to be able to have a pole barn on the property to keep my toys in. That has been extremely hard to find because most towns around here will not all you to build a barn without a house first. There are some work arounds but means getting farther from my house...

Well few weeks ago I found just what I was looking for within a few miles of my house. I found 9.77AC with a 40'x60' pole barn already on it and put and offer in and finally closed last night. The whole process was going without a problem till this past Friday when I found out the land was actually part of a 4 lot subdivision. Which had covidence and a potential issue with the town that could fall to my responsibility to fix. Remember how I said, most towns around here will not all you to build a barn without a house first? Well in this town it is specifically because of the the owner that build this barn originally. However, after lots of checking and reviews from my attorney (thankfully my uncle) I was able to see the deal through and I took ownership of this gem last night!

AP1GczP6zMUq--f2Mc_K8TC9Ntb2PwC5UboMJ1LWrOmBMWpmTkVwlF4uIoEbcZ7YRPiSaCtmnuXI641gRpxpV9q5n6e33YiOvg3ebPO5A0CBhabpxzbgX63ie028m2y2UDm5Txq9ndubaWOECJLb5o65AA2riA=w1536-h1152-s-no-gm

AP1GczPOh-77Hv-X3MtS7ys3e-0WYKTIiaG4NBqnGH96ImQkUtvj4wocSIHrlphSCqWmwoQRE44RdAzT-rlwDqfd85ycJbWbsZwsFbkakMPeCSMu6uRksZjCYh-BFw3SRVZjYDZv_i2nEzEwBDTudWBoX7CRvA=w1536-h1152-s-no-gm

AP1GczN25PVCan4QRIRVF1v6traEcoUBuZ7EvavbHkjNU30OVDI4At_wR9AW9cS-8eTk989nMPAssIaCuWesh1jFaupFNf8V7Thf_v0J4U1yAzZQNES6iHp0gJAwKYkhJRRB0yBDP_LbdegXTNVm3imLZDtS8g=w2610-h1958-s-no-gm

Yes, the barn is insulated and is heated! I have no plans to build a house anytime soon. but have the potential if I would like to in the future!

wisco-mb

👍👍Congrats on both!! Excited the land deal worked out. I know that was stressful for yourself.
I'm fortunate I got to see the new ride in person! Even let my boy get on it🙌 Thanks for allowing it! The smell of a new sled never gets old!
Going to be a good year!

lofsfire

Thanks!

The last few days have been a bit stressful if the deal was going through or not... Especially being so close to having it... Thankfully it all workout! I'll tell you this, when I found the deal on the sled I had zero intention of finding property this year... Just figure it was not going to happen... My kids are supper excited too. They both have their own ideas of plans that they want too.

lofsfire

Pond for water skipping? 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
No, just a creek the cuts through the property. Funny enough My house is on a 9.9 AC pond and it dumps into the same creek that eventually runs through my new property. LOL

But the pond has a no gas engine restriction so I'm sure I have someone complain if I ripped across with a sled. LOL

BigSix

Wow! Very nice. A garage/shop/shed is almost more important to me than a house. Very nice size that hopefully you won't outgrow too soon.

'No one ever said; I wish I had a smaller garage.'