AirVenture in Oshkosh Day 5

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
A little bit under the weather today but I managed to soldier on. It's no wonder I caught a bug considering all the people I've been in contact with this past week. Today, we'll focus more on the pictures and less of the commentary. Let's start with the food. There's a large number of vendors and eateries on the grounds.
First up, Shrimp Po' Boys
AirFood.jpg

We'll follow that with an order of Oink Fries.
AirFood2.jpg
Pulled Pork, Jalapeno, Cheese Sauce,Green Onions, BBQ Sauce and topped with Cole Slaw.

Something new this year, the Cheese Curd Tacos. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of one.

Busiest Control Tower in the World this week.
They handle more traffic than anyone else for one week only.
Air5.jpg

Air10.jpg

Air8.jpg
Doc Brown is not the only Celebrity here, "Auto" from the Airplane movie is here along with Shirley and Clarence.

Over at KidVenture they've got the P51 Mustang Simulator running each and every day.
Air2.jpg

One last photo for today. We found this guy taking a break from the show.
Air3.jpg
Thank you for your Service,
We salute you!​

wiscrev

When someone says to me, "Thank you for your service," I reply, "You were worth it!" It gets some amazing looks and responses. Another fact for the military, "Red" is the color of the day on Fridays. When you see someone wearing a red shirt, they are probably a veteran. "Red" stands for "Remember Everyone Deployed."

whitedust

Lots of Rona going around lots of people have it seems minimal hasn’t stopped them from doing stuff but I asked them to please keep their distance.