All smiles after riding these trails

boomer

Great idea John!

Blue sky and minty trails always make me smile. My wife and I have been spending Valentine's Day riding in the Keweenaw for many years and here's a few pictures to share of this years trip. We were there Thursday the 11th thru Monday the 15th. Friday and Saturday were cold, windy, and cloudy but Sunday, Valentine's Day was beautiful with a rare clear blue sky and a nice warm up. The trails over that weekend were the best that I remember them in many years. I'm still smiling about the great time we had and can't wait to get back up there again the first weekend of March.

Hopefully these pictures will convince some other members that there's still some great riding to be done this season for those who are willing to travel a bit. I guarantee that you'll be smiling too when you ride these minty trails. Happy Trails to all.

Feb-UP-Trip_021416 _106.jpg Feb-UP-Trip_021416 _099.jpg Feb-UP-Trip_021416_133.jpg Feb-UP-Trip_021416 _114.jpg Feb-UP-Trip_021416 _146.jpg

skiroule

:):):):):):):):):):):)

These bring a smile now and when I look at them next summer when it's 93 and muggy, they'll still bring a smile.