Any Info on Riding in UTAH

pittsleyjosh

I've been to Utah several times on skiing vacations and absolutely love the powder out there. I'm going to be going out there to do some skiing the first week of March and would like to try and ride sleds at least a few days. We would need to be able to rent sleds and a good guide service to show us the sweet spots would be great. I'm not even sure where the good snowmobiling areas out there are. We will be staying in the Wasatch Mountains along Big Cotton Wood Canyon Rd (190). Traveling to the right area won't be too big of a deal. If anyone has any recommendations they will be greatly appreciated

oulu

I have been up out of Logan twice and love that area. The first time we were staying with friends in North Ogden but last year we stayed at Beaver Creek Lodge. I'm not sure about guides there but they do rent sleds. Beautiful place though you can get up above Bear Lake and look out over that and it is just awesome. This is the name of the lodge and a number

Beaver Creek Lodge
800-946-4485

pittsleyjosh

Thanks for the input...Beaver Creek is one of the places that I was looking at going to. Good to hear that the area is beautiful.