Any upcoming trips?

mspease

Just got home from a week in the Black Hills but rented a cabin. We are heading up to Iron River, WI in 2 weeks and staying at Top 'O the Morn campground. We also plan on doing some trail riding with some friends. We have 4 more trips planned for this year.

mspease

We had a great trip to Iron River, WI and put over 110 miles on the son's Razor Friday. Our next trip is 2 weeks from today just up the road to the KOA in Hayward with our 6 year old granddaughter and her friend. First time there but looks good for kids!

nytro_rtx

We're headed to Savanna, Il. this weekend the we'll be UP in Ontonagon end of July, Mackinac Island end of august and Gatlinburg in Oct.. Looking forward to every trip!!

goofy600

Taking our second trip next weekend heading towards Milwaukee area to camp and take in a couple Brewer games and a day of summer fest. Basically using it as our hotel. Booking trip for next spring going to golf shores then down to the keys for a couple week’s.

mspease

Another great trip last weekend. 3 nights at the KOA in Hayward with my 6 year old granddaughter and her friend. Weather was great and the campground is super for kids. Next planned trip is late August up at the base of the Porcupine Mountains. Can't wait!

mspease

Heading out in 30 minutes to Union Bay Campground up in Porcupine Mountains for 3 nights. 2 more trips after this one yet.

pclark

Heading out in 30 minutes to Union Bay Campground up in Porcupine Mountains for 3 nights. 2 more trips after this one yet.
Agree, Vegas sucks, Went there every year for 24 years for work, don't ever care to go back.

mspease

Heading out Friday for 3 nights camping on the Chippewa Flowage at Lake Chippewa Campground. Weather looks good so far. After that, we have 1 final trip in early October up to Two Harbors on the north shore of MN.

elf

We are heading up to Fall Lake near Ely, MN next weekend and then the last weekend in October heading for Green Bay for the Packer/Viking game and will camp in DePere.

heckler56

Heading out Friday for 3 nights camping on the Chippewa Flowage at Lake Chippewa Campground. Weather looks good so far. After that, we have 1 final trip in early October up to Two Harbors on the north shore of MN.
Thank you. You just jogged my childhood memories of summers in Birchwood, grandpas pickup and day trips to Slim Creek Flowage. I know it’s not Chippewa but I always confused the two as a kid.

warner

headed to bay furnace campground by Munising on Saturday, take in the sites for a few days then head to copper harbor for some camping and sxs rides, hope to catch the northern lights one night out at high rock bay. By Wednesday will head to my brothers place in Greenland to hang out with him and do some more sxs rides to enjoy what fall has to offer.

nytro_rtx

Enjoy your trip! We leave for our last trip of the year Saturday, headed to Gatlinburg for a week, sad to see the camping season come to an end but that just means sled season is coming soon!!