Anybody ride Hayward/Cable area this weekend?

Just wondering how things are holding up? Thinking of heading up later this week. See there is snow in the forecast for Tuesday.

T-Rod

my son and i rode Clam Lake to Lk Namakagon and trails were great. Heard from other riders that CL to Cayuga was great. Snow was thin, too thin anywhere near Highbridge. Further north bayfield/valhalla looked good as we drove by vehicle through that area. Hayward looked rideable but thin.

Best bet is Cable to the east!

snowmax

We rode Clam Lake,Cable,Seely and Hayward area, wasn't perfect but totally amazing with snow that they have. I would head there.

durphee

Im heading up this weekend for one last hurrah. Going to the weenie roast on Lake Namekagon. Looks like it could be last weekend of riding due to forecast for the following weekend.

groomerdriver

Long Lake and Birchwood areas were fine. 2-5" predicted for tomorrow and cold and windy. Then 30 and sunny for the weekend. Sun rash is happening very quickly even when it's 15 degrees.

snogirl

Just returned from Lake Namakagon. Trails were very good especially after the new snowfall on Tues. groomers have done an amazing job. The further south you go it gets thin but we found lots of awesome trails. Should be great!