April 26/27 ride

skullz

Hey John, Team STD is back for a late seaon weekend, and we'd like to invite you to ride with us. We stay at Larry's, just up the road from you. We'll be in about 8 Thurs night, should be riding by 9 am Fri, c'mon by if you'd like!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the invite. Saturday looks like an awesome spring ride day. Deep snow, sunshine and temps in the upper 50's to low 60's. It is VERY tempting, but I am still on cabinet building duty. Getting close to having the face frames all done and then need to move onto doors and drawers. My hope is to keep putting my few hours in a day and have them all done by the end of next week. Then finalize some of the plans for the addition, like electrical layout and then take what ever brief rest I can before getting on with the addition.

Have fun!

-John

skullz

You're welcome, John. We met at your guest bar tending gig at the Bear Belly in '11 and '12. Good luck with the cabinets!

Is it ok for us to post pix riding in our underwear? Hahaha! We''re going to take some, but I wanted to ask if that would violate the rules!

600_RMK_144

You're welcome, John. We met at your guest bar tending gig at the Bear Belly in '11 and '12. Good luck with the cabinets!

Is it ok for us to post pix riding in our underwear? Hahaha! We''re going to take some, but I wanted to ask if that would violate the rules!

I object. Nobody wants to see that. LOL!