April Fools!

pclark

A cruel April Fools Joke, 11" of snow overnight here in Manitowish Waters. Minocqua area reporting 16", hard to measure because it was blowing real good during this storm and still is.

hybrid

well over a foot in northeast price county
very windy as well
lost power for a few hrs last night

pclark

Crazy how much of it has melted during the day today, what a pain in the ass snowfall, wet, heavy and a lot work to get cleaned up. Bring on Summer!

hermie

We are still snowed in. Our road has well over a foot of snow no plows in sight. With the sun this stuff is like concrete. I am not sure if I am ready to get chowed up by mosquitoes yet.🙂

racerx

Crazy how much of it has melted during the day today, what a pain in the ass snowfall, wet, heavy and a lot work to get cleaned up. Bring on Summer!
Is that not the truth. got a late start as we slept in and had a home cooked breakfast for once but was still out all day cleaning this one up. My UTV met its match with this snow as I was done using it in less than five minutes which has never happened as it was quickly getting super packy in the sun so had to put the blower back on the tractor and ended up removing snow for almost six hours when typically only need 2-3 on decent dumps. I was thinking about taking a spin on the sled as the roads where barely plowed but was just done playing in the snow when I parked th tractor. Knew I should have taken that eleventh hour ride and rode the trails to midnight :)