Aqua Vu underwater camera for Sale

jerkbait_1075

Any one interested in a Aqua Vu underwater camera. I bought one approximately 4 years ago and have only used it a couple of times. I dont remember all the specifics. I do know it has the larger monitor, I believe its the 8 inch black and white monitor. The camera is "crappie" patterned. I would sell it with the battery, charger ect. There is absolutly nothing wrong with the camera. At the time that I bought the camera I recieved a Lowrance X 67 Ice machine portable depth finder as a gift and have simply found it more convient to use. I am open to any reasonable offers as I am just tired of looking at it in the basement sitting there not getting used.

jerkbait_1075

Mrsrunningbear,

Boy you had to ask me all the hard questions!!! No just kidding glad you may be interested. I'll have to dig around a little this weekend and see what I can find Literature wise ect. It sits on a self contained base with a black soft side case that zips out into a sun shield like device and when zipped closed doubles as a carrying case. Its a really good unit. Not trying to make a sale at all its just that I know how "warry" people can be when buying things over the net like this and no strings attached I just simply have no use for it and its set in my basement Hunting and fishing toy room for 3-4 years without moving. Someone may as well get some use out of it. Ever since my inlaws have gotten their place up north I've learned the lake like the back of my hand and really dont need devices like that. And with a place to go I really dont search out new waters much anymore either. The fishing is just to good (thru the ice or open water) and just to convient to hop in the boat with or without the family thats sitting right there in the water. If nothing else perhaps I can get my wife (not much good with technology) to take some digital pics and email them to you, let me see what I can find......