Are you nervous?

S

scott_b

Big changes to the site tomorrow morning, you going to sleep well tonight?

A

admin

Not really. I have very little to do with it actually. One of the moderators has been handling just about everything, so I just get to sit back and watch it all unfold.

Thanks Paul! Hope you sleep well tonight!

-John

P

pkzochow

We could pull trigger right now and then we won't have to worry about sleep until it’s over.

I won't have a problem sleeping either way, it should go smoothly unless of course my wife goes into labor then we might have to postpone for a day or so... Or I guess I can just bring the laptop to the hospital, I will ask her, I will just be waiting around anyway.

Paul

dab102999

Oh this is good, John don't have much control and the guy who does will sleep fine. If things go bad I wonder who is the one who is going to take the blame and finger pointing. Won't be much sleep then will there.. ha ha ha!! (Just jokin with all of ya.) I am sure things will go great and if not can always blame it on global warming or el-nino or however the heck you spell it...

dpd43

I hope the pop up ad with the cartoon fat girl in the bikini goes to cyber heaven with the old site!