Backcountry Packs?

bird21

I am looking for a new pack for all the essentials-- shovel-probe-extra gear-etc. I ride out West alot and in the UP off trail as much as I can. I have a SOS pack that is just about dead so I was looking at the HMK or Fly packs, anyone have any input on those or any others. I feel naked riding without one, and even in the UP I still bring all the gear with, to dig out , extra gear etc.

Thanks for any input. Heading to Parkview in the morning, so if your up there look for 2 Summits one 08 yelllow and 07 red white black.

tomk

my brother has the fly pack, it is awesome, hydration bladder, tool pockets, shovel holder, it is really a nice pack. I just bought a burton zoom 28l, it is a photo back country pack, but it still has a shovel holder, probe holder, no bladder :(, tons of pockets and tons of room, also comes with a removable camera block!

buzz

purchased a pack from hmk 4 years ago for riding out west. its nice, dont know about the others but know you will be happy with hmks quallity.

snoluver1

Klim Nap pac. Quality bag at reasonable price. Around 80 bucks I think, although its a bit smaller than alot of the other ones.