Best camping for a toyhauler with quads

14snow

Just got my new toyhauler and am looking to head out in the spring.Does anyone have any suggestions as to where would be a good place to go.I have been online for hours looking at campgrounds and trails.It seems one is always better than the next.I am looking for real advice.Chicago would be my starting place and I am willing to drive up to 10 hours.Any and all help and suggestion would be great.Thanks all

dusty17

You can check out Jackson/Clark county atv trails near Black River Falls WI. I have put on many miles on this trail system for years. Loved the convenience of being able to ride right from the campground on my atv/utv. There are several county parks/campgrounds to choose from and are atv friendly and reasonable rates. I usually tried to stay near Hatfield, WI at Russel memorial campground or East Arbutus campground as they are central to Clark and Jackson County so you can go a different direction each day.

14snow

You can check out Jackson/Clark county atv trails near Black River Falls WI. I have put on many miles on this trail system for years. Loved the convenience of being able to ride right from the campground on my atv/utv. There are several county parks/campgrounds to choose from and are atv friendly and reasonable rates. I usually tried to stay near Hatfield, WI at Russel memorial campground or East Arbutus campground as they are central to Clark and Jackson County so you can go a different direction each day.

thanks for the info,I will give it a try

2TrakR

Have camped, ridden from and liked these:
Lake Hilbert in Marinette County; Camp in the Clouds in Florence County; Loon Lagoon in Mercer (Iron County); Russell Memorial Park (Clark/Jackson county, already mentioned above); KOA in Hayward (Sawyer county); Happy Ours in Douglas County.

LoveMyDobe

Iron River WI in Bayfield Co. TopOtheMorn Campground ( full hookups, bar, laundry and on Iron Lake). I have friends from Knoxville IA that have been coming up here for years, 3 times a summer. They have a toyhauler for their machines. You can leave camp on your machines to the trails. A lot of these trails are also the winter snowmobile trails if you have ever been here in the winter. I've done the Black River trails and found them kinda boring. Trails North ATVers grades these trails in the Iron River area in the summer. My hubby is the trail boss. Feel free to ask any questions.