best weather applications for iphones and android phones

tpayner19

John:

Just wondering if you would have any input on this. I had theweather channel on my phone and it was AWEFUL. Didn't know if you had acess to any and if not maybe someone on here might be able to design one for you. It may be even more work for you that you wouldn't have time for with a young daughter, I understand mine turns 6 tomorrow. But I and I'm sure a lot of people here trust your forecasts more than the local forecasters.

Thanks so much for all your hard work in making all of our sled seasons easy to plan around.

Todd Payne
Westfield, IN

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, but I can't help you out there. I do not own an Iphone or other web browsing phone (still use mine to talk on only). So I do not have a clue as to what is out there.

As far as getting web content for these devices on my site, one thing to keep in mind is that I am not an IT guy or a programmer. I know a little more about computers and web development than the average person, but am certainly not up to speed on all the latest and greatest. I do not even own a handheld, so I do not know what the different content for them are.

What I do know is that it can cost 10's of thousands to develop content for Ipods and the like and unless someone wants to donate that kind of cash to the cause, it's not going to happen!

-John