Better way to load an inline?

tmschaaf

I just sold my driveon/driveoff side-by-side 2-place trailer and purchase an inline. What is the best way to load .... from the front or from the rear? I have heard both and would be interested in what you folks in the "real world" with experience think! I would also like to hear you rationale. Thanks.....!:D

favoritos

It depends on your axle offset. If you have setback axles, you load from the front. The offset is designed to compensate for the heavier front of our sleds being further back when loading from the front. Unloading is a dream when you load from the front.

We just drive up the front ramp and bounce the ski off the wall.

dekx

It depends on your axle offset. If you have setback axles, you load from the front. The offset is designed to compensate for the heavier front of our sleds being further back when loading from the front. Unloading is a dream when you load from the front.

He hit it on the head! Agree with his statement!

mjkaliszak

Yep. I load from the front,also. I have a 3 plc and the 2nd sled in we have to pull over , then the 3rd we just slide the back into the " V " and close the door. Love being able to see down the sides of the trailer.

freezinbevr

when coming home with one more than you left with, wwe found a combination of front and back to be beneficial!!!! 5 sleds- 3 long and 2 121's in a 4 place inline without removing any parts!