Bicycling on the Rail/Trails

D

Deleted member 10829

Cool!

That's neat to see the same spot in summer and winter. Thanks for sharing!!

racerx

I've been on the 400 trail in the winter and have visited some spots on that trail during the summer and it is always cool seeing the differences. I have yet to see the tunnels in the summer but during the winter only one is open (altho it may be different now as this was a few years ago)

As for Lando where you are headed, I have been on every section of those trails both during the winter and during the other seasons and it is always amazing to see the change. Altho I can say this with certainty, I usually cover all the trails a lot faster in the winter than the other season. BTW they are working multi-use trail loop around the Sylvania and get most of the riding off of county roads, the project currently wil run into 2013.

Thanx for posting the pics!!!

racerx

Oh, and in case you didnt know, Im Dave, as in Dave and Tillie, former Riverbend, now Frosty members.

Hey I can say the same thing except for names and another club in between you two, Johnny & Kris here altho you may have already known that. Small world we keep on missing each other during the winter but I'm sure we will catch up some day. BTW, enjoy the bike ride!!!